Our company's primary focus, our reason for being, is to apply mathematics to solving the problems arising every day in companies, in particular, and in the world in general.
We work for clients in every business sector, optimizing the company's return on investment (ROI) (see more).
In today's world, led by numbers, Conento can offer boundless mathematical talent: statistical models, analytical techniques, development of key metrics for the growth and improvement of companies, developing constructs and ecosystems from which to define the dashboards, etc. (See types of techniques)..Return to top
In order to obtain the maximum value from their data, companies need to develop new processes and infrastructures around them, allowing firms to analyze and integrate them into a Big Data environment. Conento provides their expertise in the various stages of the process:
- Audit procedures and data integration
- Enriching data with third party data sources
- Analysis allowing us to obtain lessons and move from a traditional reactive approach to a predictive approach through model development, machine learning...
- Process execution automation and integration into customer systems
Development of ad hoc visualization tools:
- Dashboards Business Intelligence: bespoke software based on business intelligence systems, providing a visual and intuitive way to quickly access information about the business situation, main KPI's, sales series, media investment, etc.
- Marketing mix Modeling: software for developing and simulating scenarios of marketing mix modeling based on mathematical/statistical models.
- Geomarketing: GIS-based tools, Big Data analysis and statistical models to identify strategic areas for appropriate investments in marketing, sales, transportation, etc.
All these developments are carried out with Open Source tools -no software license costs- for which, furthermore, no complicated software installations are required. We also offer production systems for hosting our solutions so that our clients can stop worrying about maintenance.
In addition, Conento has a strategic partnership with Tableau, leading company in data visualization, for customers who prefer to opt for a commercial solution allowing them to create their own dashboards on the fly.
Mathematics skills are built like pyramids: you must have a solid foundation before getting to the next level.Our analytical expertise allows us to create ad hoc training content tailored to suit the specific needs of businesses, from basic to advanced level.
In a world increasingly led by the numbers, it is important to have a minimum analytical training: descriptive statistics, development of key metrics, software usage and statistical packages, multivariate statistical techniques, etc.
There is no age limit for quantitative training, neither for technology training. Mathematics is a way of playing, a way of surpassing yourself. Our courses are designed for teamwork and to have fun learning something that will be key to our future success.Return to top